Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Woah

It's like Eversion, but trippier.

Combo Defender Combo Defender

Fun game

This is a fun game, intuitive idea, and very fun. I don't like that you use the same mouse control to steer your craft as you do to aim your shots, though. Overall, its very fun, and a 9/10 and 5/5 for gameplay, HOWEVER, the tags in the description were extremely tacky, therefor I'll give you a 5/10 and 2/5. This is not Youtube.

Avoider 4! Avoider 4!

Good

Good job, you fixed the bad hittesting for the circles! Not bad, not bad.

Summit Summit

Very fun

It was a good, fun, short game, however the two different art styles, the extrememly simple orange and blue people, and the sprite-ish rocks, didnt look too good together, but the gamelplay was fun.

Little Wheel Little Wheel

Great music

Fuck I love this, but I would only give it an 8 or 9 usually, but that music, god I love that music.

N-Puzzle N-Puzzle

IT's okay, but I think the 3x3 is impossible

It's okay, but I think the 3x3 is impossible

Avoider 3 Avoider 3

Not too bad, I guess.

Way too many ads, not fun, not intuitive, way too buggy, text box in the middle of screen, text is all selectable, YOU USED hitTest with circles, which makes it highly inaccurate, it's too easy, except for the inaccurate hittesting, and the main menu is ugly. However, the graphics are not bad, and the movement of the circles flows well.

dannybirch responds:

THanks for the advice :) although, how else would i do this without using HitTest? + sorry about the adverts, there was only supposed to be one. The version has now been updated

Bubbles! Bubbles!

Fun and addicting, however I've seen this before.

One suggestion: you can use Math.round to round the average amount of bubbles, so it wont go off the screen.

RDBFLASH responds:

Ok Thanks

Light Snake Light Snake

Great

Animation is great, graphics, music, the general feel, difficulty, everything is great, but the controls could have been more responsive.

Letter Lines Letter Lines

Very nicely done

Very well done game, but I have to ask, how long did it take you to make?